All our Saunas, Compression Massage Therapy Machines and touch surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between each session use
Masks are optional clients but staff members are required to masks/gloves
Clients use online check-in and touchless payment options
All our Therapies and Treatments are done in private rooms for each client
Amenities We Offer
Clean Dry Towels
Cold bottled water
How To Prepare Before You Come For Therapy
For maximum comfort and benefit from your therapy/treatment please bring light top/shorts for your Suana/Jade Pod session
For Compression Massage Therapy please bring a clean pair of light leggings to help us maintain cleanliness for all clients. If you prefer please bring your own clean slippers because all shoes are left at the door
Best Practices for All to Stay Healthy(from the CDC)
· Stay home when you are sick, especially with flu-like symptoms.
· Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
· Regularly apply hand sanitizer.
· Cover your mouth with tissues when you sneeze, and discard used tissues in the trash.
· Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose and mouth).
· Avoid hugging, kissing and handshakes whenever possible.
· Clean frequently touched surfaces.
As our client, if you have a scheduled appointment and are not feeling well, we understand and request for you to please contact us as early as possible to reschedule.